Motability at Browne & Day
Browne & Day offers a great range of Motability Scheme cars
View our latest deals on a range of cars available to lease through the Motability Scheme, providing disabled people with the everyday freedom to get out and about.
David our Motability Specialist , commented:
“The worry-free leasing package from the Motability Scheme gives disabled motorists the peace-of-mind of a brand new car. Our specialists are on hand to discuss the wide range of cars available from us and help people to select the right vehicle for their needs.”
For more information about leasing a car through the Motability Scheme with David call 02871338234.
Press information and images:
Information for editors
About the Motability Scheme:
- The Motability Scheme is the UK’s leading car scheme for disabled people. It provides affordable, convenient, worry-free motoring to over 630,000 disabled customers and their families. Scooters and powered wheelchairs can also be leased through the Motability Scheme.
- The Scheme is available to anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or the Armed Forces Independence Payment. Customers transfer their mobility allowance to Motability Operations Ltd to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair.
- When leasing a Motability Scheme car, insurance for three named drivers, servicing and maintenance, full RAC breakdown assistance, tyre and windscreen replacement and 60,000 mileage allowance over three years are all included in the cost of the lease. A range of popular car adaptations are also available at no additional cost.
- When leasing a scooter or powered wheelchair, insurance, breakdown assistance, servicing, maintenance and repairs and tyre and battery replacement are all included in the cost of the lease. Pricing is standard nationwide.
- A wide range of ‘green’ vehicles with emissions of 100g of CO2 per km or less are available through the Scheme.
- Motability is a Registered Charity in England and Wales (number 299745) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number 736309). Motability also provides grants to customers, who would otherwise be unable to afford the mobility solution they need.
- Motability Operations Ltd is an independent company that operates the Motability Scheme under contract to Motability (the charity). Any profits are non-distributable and are reinvested for the benefit of customers. Motability Operations Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 735390.