Valeter Job Opportunity - New Valet Centre
Job Title: Vehicle Valeter/General Operative
Responsible to: Service Manager
Hours of Work Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
The role includes preparing vehicles, including washing, vacuum and polishing to the highest standard for display in our showroom, and for handover to our customers. To ensure the work is carried out promptly and professionally to customer satisfaction.
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience is desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided
- Ability to pay attention to detail through a logical work approach;
- Ability to communicate effectively with service manager and sales manager;
- Work independently in a busy, active environment with little supervision and direction;
- Learn continually about product and technical information;
- Ability to deal with demanding physical work;
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to use the most appropriate tools and cleaning materials applicable to the job
- Full clean driving license is desirable but not essential
Please note that the job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. This job description may be subject to change.
Interested? - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave you CV into the dealership.
Closing Date 22nd June
Ford Kuga – Together We Go Further 0% APR Representative on 3 Yr.…Read more >