Join our team!! Browne & Day Ford Claudy are now recruiting a Parts Advisor.
Job Title: Parts Advisor
Responsible to: Parts Manager
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (subject to change)
Browne & Day are an independent Ford Dealership with a busy workshop that relies upon our parts department to operate efficiently. The service and expertise provided by our parts team are crucial to the business’ success. The parts advisor needs to have high standard of customer service skills and people skills as they will be face to face with the public providing them with parts and information.
Parts advisor is responsible for maximising parts sold through trade and retail while ensuring a high level of service to the workshop.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to pay attention to detail through a logical work approach;
- Confident telephone manner
- Establishing technicians’ needs for required parts through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external and internal customers
- Ordering parts from our suppliers
- Receiving, recording and allocating parts and consumables from suppliers
- Reporting any stock damages or losses
- Assisting parts stock checks
- Liaising and maintaining a good working relationship with suppliers
- Being fully conversant with procedures within the parts department
- Ability to communicate face to face with customers.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with workshop manager and service manager;
- Work independently in a busy, active environment with little supervision and direction;
- Learn continually about product and technical information;
- Experience in working in a busy parts department
- Good computer literacy
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Candidate’s will be expected to enroll with Ford College for ongoing training to manufacturer standard.
- On the job training will be provided - but candidate must show own initiative to advance their training skills.
Please note that the job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. This job description may be subject to change.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date 25th January 2019