Browne & Day, celebrates award win for excellent customer service
Northern Ireland business, Browne & Day, celebrates award win for excellent customer service
Motability customers in North West can be sure of receiving award-winning customer service when they visit local dealer Browne & Day, who have won a regional award for their work with the Motability Car Scheme. The accolade is part of a programme of awards, launched last year by Motability Operations, to recognise and reward outstanding customer service provided by local Motability dealerships.
The Dealer Awards programme is designed to reward best practice and ensure all Motability customers receive exemplary customer service across the Motability Scheme’s national dealer network. The Awards are judged on how a dealer delivers the Scheme to customers, which is assessed by customer feedback and reviews of their performance. All winners of the quarterly awards are automatically entered into the national, annual awards which are announced at the beginning of the following year.
Peter Wilson, General Manager – Dealer Relations at Motability Operations, explains:
“The focus of these awards is to thank our dealer partners for providing a consistently positive customer service experience, after all, they are often the first point of contact for our customers. It’s important for us to recognise our dealer partners who go above and beyond when representing the Motability Scheme and highlight those who are setting a great example of how to do it well, like Browne & Day. Many congratulations to them on their award.”
Celebrating their Motability Dealer Award win, Keith Browne from Browne & Day said:
“All of us at Browne & Day are incredibly proud to win this Motability Dealer Award and are pleased to be recognised for our dedication to working in partnership with the Scheme, which is renowned for its high standards. We look forward to continuing our award-winning approach to business and customer service and to welcoming many more Motability customers through our doors in 2015.”
Anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment, War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or Armed Forces Independence Payment can exchange their weekly payment to lease a new car through the Motability Scheme. Insurance, servicing, RAC breakdown assistance and replacement tyres are included in the cost of the lease.
For more information about the Motability Scheme and to find your local dealer, visit www.motability.co.uk or call 0800 953 7000.
For more information please call Browne & Day on 02871338234 or visit www.browneandday.com.
• Motability is the UK’s leading car scheme for disabled people. It provides affordable, convenient, worry-free motoring to over 630,000 disabled customers and their families. Scooters and powered wheelchairs can also be leased through Motability.
• The Scheme is available to anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement. Customers transfer their mobility allowance to Motability to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair.
• When leasing a Motability car, insurance for two named drivers, servicing and maintenance, full RAC breakdown assistance, tyre and windscreen replacement and 60,000 mileage allowance over three years are all included in the cost of the lease. A range of popular car adaptations are also available at no additional cost.
• When leasing a scooter or powered wheelchair, insurance, breakdown assistance, servicing, maintenance and repairs and tyre and battery replacement are all included in the cost of the lease. Pricing is standard nationwide.
• A wide range of ‘green’ vehicles with emissions of 120g of CO2 per km or less are available through the Motability Scheme.
• Motability is the national charity that directs and oversees the Motability Scheme. Registered Charity in England and Wales No 299745. Motability also provides financial assistance to customers, who would otherwise be unable to afford the mobility solution they need.